KiwiKiwi Tee - (Infant Sizes)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
VENDOR: My Kids Clothing NZ
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
In collaboration with Littlemahuta, we welcome the newest addition to our Inspired by Kids range. Meet KiwiKiwi, a friendly little bird for our Kiwi Kids, made from a kiwi fruit. KiwiKiwi wanders our New Zealand Native Bush and is a friendly face for all those who he encounters. Our KiwiKiwi assures us that we are always in the right spot and that everyone he meets is welcome in our beautiful country.
As part of our collaboration KiwiKiwi is available on both tees and prints as well as part of a package deal. We have a selection of wonderful colours for you to choose your very own KiwiKiwi to be printed on – available on sizes newborn – adult so no one in the family misses out!
We also have KiwiKiwi prints. These are available in 2 sizes (A4 and A5). These make for a lovely keepsake. Purchase with your tee or on its own.
We hope you enjoy this fun and unique piece of Kiwiana, just as much as we enjoyed making it for you.
- Brand: My Kids Clothing in collaboration with Littlemahuta
- 100% Cotton
- Unisex Tee – Perfect for all Kiwi Kids
- Ethically Made.
- Design has been printed on a Biz Collection Tee or AS Colour Tee. Infant Tees have dome poppers on the shoulder.
- Fit to size
- KiwiKiwi image has been designed in New Zealand by Littlemahuta
- Printed in New Zealand
- Limited Edition and Exclusive to My Kids Clothing and Littlemahuta.
MADE TO ORDER -
Our KiwiKiwi is made to order so that your Kiwi Kid knows that it has been made especially for them. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery – we place an order with our printer every Monday and Thursday. KiwiKiwi Tees and package deals within NZ will be sent from My Kids Clothing. KiwiKiwi Prints only will be sent from Littlemahuta. International package deals are available through Littlemahuta only.
* Please note the colours shown may differ slightly due to the resolution on your screen or device.
My Kids Clothing is proud to support and work with Littlemahuta. Be sure to visit their website to view NZ inspired art prints and more - made with love for the young and young at heart.